Saturday, August 11, 2012

National Book Lovers Day!

In honor of National Book Lovers Day on August 9th, I want to share Storied Cities blog with you.  It is written by a mom of two children (ages 7 and 3) who live in New York City.  She reads and reviews many many picture and chapter books that take place in cities all over the world.  From Brooklyn to Rome to St. Petersburg and back again, Storied Cities provides reviews of books you may not otherwise come across.  She offers links to other reviews, resources and in some reviews the big kid and little kid put their two cents in as well! :) I am always looking for something a little different to share with my kiddies and this is one of my go to places!

Here is one I can't wait to get my hands on:


To read Gabriella's Song review at Storied Cities  go to:
http://storiedcities.blogspot.com/search/label/Venice

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment