Sunday, July 22, 2012

Newbie Bloggers Blog Hop!



I am linking up with Grade Three Is The Place For Me!

Grade Three is the Place for Me!


I am a newbie to the blogging world and loving it!!Below are the Newbie Bloggers Blog Hop Questions:

1. what state you are in
2. your current teaching position
3. your teaching experience
4. when you started blogging
5. share a blogging tip / blogging resource

Here are my answers : :)

1. New York
2. Preschool Special Education Teacher
3. I have been teaching for six years. I provided reading support to kindergarten through second grade for two years, taught kindergarten for one and preschool special education for three!
4. I started blogging this June
5. I discovered The Organized Classroom Blog (http://theorganizedclassroomblog.com) - scroll down on her home page, look to the left and click on the Fairy Blogmother for blogging tips!





Pin It

2 comments:

  1. Hi there! I'm your newest follower through the blog hop. I previously taught PreK for 6 years and this year I will be teaching Kindergarten :)

    http://mspasquakinder.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi!
    So nice to meet you! Can't wait to check out your blog and follow as well!

    ReplyDelete